The Wizard of Oz (1939)
"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am. I am. I am."
hopeful writer / political obsessive / pop culture junkie
When you walk out to your car and realize you forgot your keys:
When the power is out and you go to turn on a light switch:
When you get to school and realize you forgot your homework:
When you walk into a room and forget why you’re there:
When you walk down the aisle and realize you forgot the wedding rings:
When you hit your head on a low beam:
When a mosquito bites your forehead:
When you get brain freeze:
When you’re Raven Simone and you get a vision:
name: Johnbirthday: May 24
single or taken: single
eye color: blue
middle name: Xopher
favorite color: purple & yellow
lucky number: 111
hogwarts house: Hufflepuff
favorite fictional character: one?
favorite television show: The Walking Deadfavorite season: I like fall.
describe yourself in a few words: clueless, terrified, hypocritical
future children’s names: I like Eden Micah and Harper Avery. Alice, Jack, Allen, and Regan are favorites as well.
meaning of your name: "God is gracious" / "Christ-bearer." I’m atheist.
ultimate otp: Dumbledore/Grindelwald & Carol/Daryl.
what do you plan to/do for a living: I want to write. Something.
starbucks order: Generally, a white chocolate mocha. But I am also partial to pumpkin spice & peppermint.
THIS OR THAT:
introvert or extrovert: introvert
dawn or dusk: dawn
righty or lefty: righty
coffee or tea: Tea? But I only drink it iced and with amounts of sugar.
rain or shine: rain
reading or writing: Both.
so i just remembered that someone i went to high school with does gay porn
I would totally ‘stan’ for Esperanza Spalding if she had an online fan base.
Among the stupider things I found while hunting for gifs.
Obviously when you’re not a Vanderbiltian silver fox, the sun just shifts it’s lighting all the time to make you look the exact same in all situations. It’s cosmic affirmative action!
This is a good post by one of the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender on color theory, and how color can look completely different depending on surrounding colors and context.
Uhh…that last image isn’t from the Aladdin film…It’s from a porn comic. It’s been cropped, in the full image he’s being blown by Hercules.
tumblr loses again
stole these images.
Top 5 male characters:
1. Patrick, Perks. His character in the book is directly responsible for so many people’s acceptance of themselves, and Ezra Miller’s portrayal of him was flawless.
2. Daryl Dixon, The Walking Dead: I don’t watch much television, at least of the fictional/drama variety, and when I do, I usually prefer female characters. Daryl is an exception. He’s a total badass, and I’m glad that we’re starting to see behind the rough exterior. Also,
Judas Norman Reedus is perfect.
3. DUMBLEDORE. One of the best characters EVER written. End of. Also, I prefer Michael Gambon’s performance to Richard Harris’s. (Though, Gambon definitely had more to work with than Harris.)
4. Pat Solatano, Silver Linings Playbook. J-Law definitely deserves the praise she got for this film, but Pat was perfectly written. I really related to his character, especially shown by the gif I used. Bradley Cooper really surprised me in this role. And he’s hot, to that helps.
5. Tom Hansen, 500 Days of Summer. Yeah, I know, Summer is a cynical bitch. But Tom is also hopelessly naive to the point of being nearly pathetic at points. But by the end of the film (spoiler whatever), Summer loses some of her cynicism, and Tom begins to be a bit more in touch with reality. Tom and Summer represent the conflict felt by everybody looking for love and companionship, and that’s why their characteristics are so exaggerated. && JGL is a cutie.